Invest in a Good Wedding Photographer With Good Quality work who don’t amuck shouting instructions,hauling equipment from room to room 😀 I mean, they should walk in with a clean slate and chalk the events as they happen and who are sensitive to the crucial nature of the occasion [Trust me! Amour Affairs is very sensitive about that 😉 ] and do no do-overs.Amour Affairs is an assortment of globally minded photographers who infuse their work with a distinguished contemporary approach to wedding photography and has made the investment in skill and equipment to make sure all the wedding pictures are the way they should be.Well experienced wedding photographers are able to capture the moment in an artistic way and thus investing in them would be highly benefited.
2]Wedding is much more than just the PHERAS!
A lot of people tend to forget that candid wedding photographers LOVE behind-the-scenes moments. Most of these moments really happen in the run up to the wedding– laughing happy pictures of you surrounded by the people closest to you. These could be pictures of you getting ready for your sangeet or even a relaxed mehendi ceremony with your best friends and siblings.
- It’ll be a good idea to ask your photographer to show up at your home an hour or so before you’re scheduled to leave for the venue so that you’ll get fun pictures.
- While you don’t need to ‘pose’ for the camera, give your photographer enough opportunities to take pictures of you. Every time you change outfits or venues (however small a change it may be), ensure that you spare a few minutes for a close-up and full-length portraiture. Enjoy the attention, chat and dance with people who matter most– forget about the camera, and have a good time.
3] A Good stylist/make up artist:
Many make-up artists are experts at knowing what looks good on the camera– and what will work accordingly. Well done make-up will make you look glamorous and also give you a natural glow. When you’re meeting make-up artistes,make sure you take a look at their work, and choose someone you are comfortable with.
4] Get the right outfit:
This is probably the single-most important decision for a bride for her wedding day! With the right outfit,you will really be on top of the world.
Here are some important points from a photographer’s perspective:
- Colors:During a wedding, a bride has to stand out. Make sure your décor and overall wedding theme colors do not clash, but complement your dress.
- Style: It is indeed very important for the bride, to be comfortable in her wedding dress [you can ask the married ones what it feels like] Or at least, reasonably comfortable cause only then is how you will look happier in your wedding pictures. All you have to remember is that you’re going to be spending hours in it.
5]If you’re really having FUN- your wedding pictures will reflect this!
If you’re going to be worried about a million things– like things running late etc it is going to be apparent in your pictures. And if you’re really having FUN during your wedding your wedding pictures will reflect this. GO with the flow: Things WILL go wrong. It’s the nature of things. Let go after a while and just have fun!
You’re getting married and you’ve spent a LOT of time on your wedding day look…so at the end of the day, one thing you and your photographer will want is amazing bridal portraits.
- Look through AMOUR AFFAIRS(amouraffairs.in) to see our real brides.We don’t want you to pose ..we just want you to have fun.When you’re really laughing ,that’s when you will laugh with your eyes.
It really makes a difference!
Editor| Amour Affairs