One of the most favourite functions for every girl, out of the entire wedding is undoubtedly the “MEHENDI”. The bride,friends of the bride as well as the girl members of the family ,everyone is excited about getting mehendi on their hands. Colourful outfits,daytime charm,beautiful mehendi, lovely décor is not the only things that we find in mehendi functions.There is a lot more that is researched and pre planned by the bride and family for her mehendi, taking into consideration the various availability of items in the market and fancy trends popping up on daily basis.From the décor to the drinks,theres just too many things that could make your mehendi function more special than the rest. Here are a few crazy ideas which you could use in your mehendi function which will excite your guests and will be enjoyable by all. Also, will serve as giveaway gifts or mehendi favors!!
1) CHURAN/ICE GOLA STAND: Who doesn’t like ice golas? And with alcohol ice golas serving, everyone would definitely love to have one 😀 To kick in their crazy sides and enjoy the mehendi 2 times more.
2) FAKE TATTOO CORNER: Your guests can get themselves a fake tattoo of their choice. Sounds EXCITING!!
3) LIVE BANGLE MAKER: Having a bangle maker ,making bangles live is something fun to watch.Plus you can have a pair of those for free !! 😀
4)MEHENDI INSPIRED COOKIES: You can have MEHENDI designed cookies for munching during the function.
5) MEHENDI INSPIRED CANDLES: Mehendi inspired candles can be given out as mehendi giveaways.
6) JOOTIS AND MOJARIS: You can have a stall for jootis and mojaris and your guests can choose one of their choice.
7) PARANDI: Have a Parandi tieing person for the ladies to have a nice experience and experiment with their looks.Its something unique and affordable.
8) NAIL ARTIST: Well there are few people who might not like mehendi ,so for them you can have a nail artist to do their nails and give them a nice experience.
9) MEHENDI INSPIRED CHOCOLATES:Mehendi cone filled with chocolate melted or chocolates design inspired by mehendi.
10) RINGS: You can have a ring stall, where the rings are all of the same type but different colours or something.
11) JHOOMARS: This Is totally adorable!! Every girl in your mehendi will have a jhoomar on her head.
12) EMBROIDERED HAIR BANDS: Hairbands is seen on a lot of celebrities nowadays.They like to accessorize it especially with Indian outfits.Once you have this on, you have a whole new look.
13) GHUNGROO BANGLES: Ghungroo bangles of different colours can be a good giveaway gift for the ladies.
Photo courtesy: Amour affairs and Pinterest.
Writer & Editor
RABAB KASIM | AMOUR AFFAIRS